Thursday, August 7, 2008


(Hamoa Beach one of my favorite places on earth)



Joint custody sucks. However it doesn't suck so much when you get two trips to Hawaii this year. I am here to announce that I will go going to get Presley from Maui (after her 2 month stay) at the beginning of September! I can't wait to park my butt on this beach. Who knows maybe I will finally get some surfing lessons. I also can't wait to pack my camera with a gillion rolls of film and shoot anything and everything.

Sometimes I feel crazy because when I am in Hawaii I can't imagine wanting to live on the mainland but when I am on the mainland I can't imagine living in Hawaii. It seems like a better vacation destination. Why can't I have the best of both worlds and live in both places? Oh, thats right its too freakn' expensive!

4 comments:

taryn said...

uh ... going to hawaii 2 times in 1 year? that's gotta be torture!

JLR said...

Ahhhhh! We have been wanting to get out there, but I don't think I would want to come back if I went.

Unknown said...

I wish I was going with you, we could have so much fun!

Staigerfamily said...

Hawaii. . . twice in ONE YEAR. . .man, that must really be a big PAIN. . . I am TOTALLY JEALOUS--I hope to make it there sometime THIS LIFETIME!