Wednesday, May 30, 2007












Here are a few picutres from Maui. These were taken in Oct. of last year. One is of Presley and baby Rayco. He is one of the cutest babies ever. I think Dan is getting tossed in a wave at our favorite beach Hamoa in one. It is so beatuiful there. The others are of Prelsey chilln' with her little friend Baird and she is alseep on the beach(which is one of my favorite things to do) in the other. I should get some more recent picutres of Maui pretty soon. So keep an eye out.

1 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Oh Ash, those scenes of the ocean bring back great memories. I can almost smell and taste the salty air. And you're right, Rayco is a cute little guy!

I love the pictures of you and Pres at the zoo. Looks like you two are very happy with each other and had a great time. Again, Ash, you look great! I'm glad you take such good care of yourself! Hot mama!!!!